6.22.2010

My boy is 4 months old.

by meagan:
I can't believe Jude is 4 months old. It seems crazy that 4 months ago a doctor pulled him from my belly. Here is an update that will only interest some of you...

*He has more control of his hands. He will pull the charger cord out of my computer. Or my earbuds out of my ipod.
*His poop has changed. It stinks now.
*He will roll from stomach to back as soon as you put him on his stomach.
*He LOVES you reading stories to him. He likes the pictures.
*He used to lay with his hands under his chin while he nursed. Now he kicks and moves around. He will occasionally stop to smile and talk to me.
*He freezes and opens his eyes wide when you try to take a picture of him.
*He holds his own bottle sometimes
*He laughs so much more. I will do anything to get him to laugh. Even if it means making a fool of myself in public.
*He is eating cereal in the morning and half a veggie in the afternoon.
*He is usually asleep by 8. It leaves time for me and Jordan.
*He loves to hear himself.
*He loves to see himself.
*He has just found his feet and is working to put them in his mouth.
He is a wonderful, precious, beautiful boy that we are so blessed to have in you lives.

Things are really starting to look up for us as a family. Jordan is now a youth director at a church here in the Nashville area. I am so happy that he is doing something that he loves and that he was called to do. I love seeing him excited about his work. I also love that he is no longer traveling. I see him much more.

It seems that retired life will be ending soon. It was nice while it lasted.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment