6.20.2010

Father's Day- First

By Jordan: We're nearing the end of the first Father's Day with me being a daddy. I think it's pretty safe to say that it's the best yet. It started off with Meagan waking me up unable to wait any longer for me to open the card she made. After a few minutes of trying to make her think I was still sleeping, I got up and enjoyed sitting in bed with my wonderful wife and smiling baby boy. Meagan also bought a shirt for Jude to wear that said "I <3 my dad" which I have to say was pretty special.

Later on after church we went out to eat with my dad and Marie, as well as Lesley, Chris & Isaiah. I had chicken strips. While we were there we realized that Jude and Isaiah both had the same shirt so when we got back to dad's house we had a photo shoot.



After the tiring morning/early afternoon, this retired couple (+ baby) decided we were due for a nap... four hours later we all woke up ready to eat again. Once our tummies were full, we opted for a relaxing evening that included the creation of this new blog and Meagan doing a taste test of Jude's teething tablets. She then decided she would try to eat ice cream with a numb mouth. I'm sure you can imagine how well that turned out.

Well, I guess that's it for my first post. Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment: